Thank you for your interest in Bluebird Montessori. We acknowledge that your child's first school experience is one of the most important decisions you will make.
At the bottom of this page there is an application for you to download. Please feel free to contact us at 503.881.9593 or by Email.
Applications are accepted year-round and mid-year enrollment is possible if space becomes available. Until an opening is available, applications are maintained in the wait pool.
• Call to Schedule Guided Classroom Tour for parents ( January 2012, April 2012)
• Call to Schedule Observations for each parent (one-at-a-time)
• Send Application + 20.00 Non-refundable Fee
Mail to Bluebird Montessori, 208 Jersey St., Silverton, OR 97381
Openings at Bluebird are determined with the following considerations. Children in the wait pool are evaluated at the time of the opening based on this list of considerations:
• Are siblings already enrolled?
• Does the child have previous Montessori experience?
• What are the needs of the classroom to maintain a balance in age?
• What is the age of the child? It is best to start a child at 3-years-old for the Children’s House. Older children are encouraged to apply, but openings may be limited.
• Is the family interested in a long-term commitment to Bluebird and to Montessori?
• When did the family apply?
This sometimes happens when families are applying for 4-year-olds because of the need to maintain a balance of ages in the classroom community.
Keep in mind that before fall there is a potential for changes to enrollment, generating openings that would then be available to waiting applicants. Further, there may be enrollment changes mid-year. Because of this, applications are kept in the wait pool.
Typically, enrollment for the upcoming school year happens in early spring unless an unexpected opening becomes available. When the enrollment process begins you will:
• Complete Enrollment Questionnaire and schedule Enrollment Meeting (for parents)
• Schedule Orientation (for child)
• Complete Immunization Form and CCD Enrollment & Authorization Form
• Submit Tuition Agreement & Non-Refundable Supply Fee (please ask for current fee information)
Please ask about the current yearly tuition rate. Tuition can be paid in two lump sums or divided over ten months.
• 2 payments (August & January) or
• 10 payments (August-May)